What is this?

Aug 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM
I read about the project on the main page, but I still don't understand what this is about. Is this like a Beta of a book you guys are planning to publish? Does this come with an application? Thanks for your help!
Coordinator
Aug 18, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Hi stapiagutierrez,

This project is a "patterns & practices Guide". It will be a book + smples. Similar to other projects our team does (http://msdn.microsoft.com/practices)

We publish early versions here to give folks an opportuntity to see what we are doing in advance. Hopefully we can also learn from you about priorities and if something is missing or plain wrong. Makes sense?

Eugenio

Aug 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM

This is just a starter project from my understanding. This is suppose to be a starting or jumpstart framework to build upon for future project and ideas. The concept is how to be able to take advantage of the mobile and cloud platforms and design a framework, application and process.  Hopfully this will spark ideas in others and begin other projects.

But, this is my opinion and views on what this is.  I could be totally wrong and very mis-guided, won't be the first.