Oct 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM
Edited Oct 22, 2010 at 5:15 PM
1. Docs and readme should include advice to users to Set execution policy in PS to "unrestricted". If not set to unrestricted, almost all dependency checks will fail with required apps and libraries installed.
2. The current Func v1.0 doesn't include Funq.Silverlight.dll. You must download Func Beta (Funq.0.1.226.1-bin.zip) to get Funq.Silverlight.dll.
Do you plan to test and upgrade the dependency to v1.0's Func.dll?
3. Advise users that a local instance of SQL Server 200? [Express] or later is required for the sample database.
4. The readme files for Funq.Silverlight.dll and the two Silverlight3UnitTestingFramework DLLs should indicate that these files must be unblocked. Otherwise initial builds fail with errors.
5. Users should be advised to start the Development Fabric and Development Storage before running projects that use Windows Azure storage.
For more details, see my
Solving Dependency Problems in Drop 5 of p&p’s Windows Phone 7 Developer Guide post to the OakLeaf Systems blog.